聯 係 人：張經理
The following is the position layout principle of elevator in Guiyang elevator company;
（1）電梯是出入大樓人員經常使用的工具，因此要設置在進入大樓的人容易看到且離出入口近的地方。一般可以將電梯對著正門或大廳出入口並列布置（但對於超 高層建築為避免井道風的作用應阻止正門進入的風直接吹向層門）；也可將電梯布置在正門或大廳通路的旁側或兩側。為了防止靠近正門或大廳入口的電梯利用率 高，較遠的利用率低可將電梯群控，或將單梯分服務層設置。
(1) the elevator is a common tool for people entering and out of the building, so it is easy to see and close to the entrance of the building. General can be lift to Front Gate or hall entrance are arranged in parallel (but for high-rise buildings in order to avoid the effect of wind wells should be prevented from entering Front Gate wind blows the door); can also be arranged in the elevator side or both sides of the hall or Front Gate pathway. In order to prevent the high utilization of elevators near the front or the entrance of the hall, the elevator group control can be controlled or the single ladder service layer is set up at the lower utilization rate.
(2) the elevator in department stores is best placed in the sales hall or at one end, where it is easy to see. When the escalator is set up, the locations of the two must be considered synthetically, and the elevator for staff and freight should be set up where customers are not easy to see.
(3) in order to facilitate the group control of the staircase, the elevators in the building should be arranged in a centralized way instead of scattered arrangements (except for the fire elevators). For the large comprehensive elevator with more elevators, the elevator group can be arranged according to the use of the floor, the number of entrance and exit and the route of passenger and cargo flow. The elevator service floor of the same group control is generally consistent.
(4) the distance from the group control elevator is not too large, otherwise the passengers' walking distance will be increased, and the passengers will start off before they reach the car. Therefore, the elevator with straight lines should not exceed 4 units, and 5 to 8 elevators should be arranged on the 2 row of the hall, and the elevators can be arranged on the side of 8 or more elevators. Do not keep the elevator button away from the car.
（5）為了乘客方便，大樓主要通道應有指引候梯廳位置的指示牌；候梯廳內、電梯與電梯之間不要有柱子等突出物；應避免轎廂出入口縮 進；不同服務層的2組電梯布置在一起，應在候梯廳入口和候梯廳內標明各自服務樓層，以防乘錯造成幹擾；群控梯組除首層可設轎廂位置顯示器外，其餘各候梯廳 不要設，否則易引起乘客誤解。
(5) for the convenience of passengers, the building should be the main channel guide waiting hall position indicator; do not have column protrusion between elevator and elevator waiting hall, should avoid the car entrance; indentation; different service layer 2 arranged in the elevator group together, should be marked with their respective services in the waiting hall floor the entrance and the elevator hall, to prevent interference on the wrong; control group except the first floor can be set elevator car position indicator, the rest of the waiting hall do not set, otherwise easily lead to misunderstanding of passengers.
(6) if the entrance and exit of the building are located on two adjacent floors (such as underground parking lots, subway outlets, shops, etc.), the elevator base stations are generally located in the upper layer, without the underground service layer, and the escalator is used between the two floors, so as to ensure the efficiency of the elevator transportation. When the traffic in the underground entrance is very small, a single ladder can be set up to the ground or a special button is added to the hall of the waiting ladder.
(7) for super high-rise buildings, the elevators are generally arranged in the center of the building, using the method of stratified or stratified section. In order to avoid the flow of people in the main channel, the hall of the waiting ladder should avoid the main road of the building.
(8) the passenger elevator and the sickbed elevator in the hospital should be arranged separately, which will help to keep the medical passage unblocked and improve the transport efficiency.
(9) for the hotel and residential buildings, should make the elevator hoistway and away from the living room (such as wells road is a staircase or non living room), avoid noise interference when necessary to consider the living room, sound insulation and insulation material.
(10) the position of the elevator should be arranged in coordination with the structure of the building.
(11) the layout of the hall of the waiting ladder should be convenient for the fire prevention of the door.
The layout of the escalator has continuous line, continuous and overlapping type for the single column, and there are parallel, parallel and cross types for the complex columns.